Hoa Sen Trên Đá

An Trú Chánh Niệm Đằng Trước Mặt

Tháng Mười Một 22, 2017, 02:08:04 AM *
Chào Khách. Bạn có thể đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký.

Đăng nhập với Tên truy nhập, Mật khẩu và thời gian tự động thoát
Tin tức     1 người đang vào nhập cốc. Tổng số nhập cốc: 1. Thời điểm cùng nhập cốc nhiều nhất: 12:34 AM

Trang chủ diễn đàn   Trợ giúp Tìm kiếm Lịch Đăng nhập Đăng ký  
Trang: [1]   Xuống
  In  
Tác giả Chủ đề: My experiences in meditating...  (Đọc 4879 lần)
0 Thành viên và 1 Khách đang xem chủ đề.
Kirin

Bài viết: 9

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« vào lúc: Tháng Mười Hai 24, 2009, 08:34:02 AM »

Hi Everyone.

I do not meditate that often. I don't plan to meditate. I just meditate when I like to.

So my experiences in meditating are not great, but I wanna share it with you.

When I meditate, I always do it while lying, because that is the position where I can best relax. What I do is to concentrate on my feet and my hands. Then I can feel something prickling in these parts of my body. Some minutes later I concentrate on my legs, my arms, my whole body. And I don't know what I'm feeling. Is it my "Chi"? Or is it just the blood that is running through my veins?

After about 15 minutes I also can feel this energy in my head. And it gets larger and larger and it circles faster and faster. It doesn't hurt... but it's so strong that sometimes I think it wanna explode or break out of my head.

But what is this feeling? Does anybody have the same experience???

Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum
rancon
Khách
« Trả lời #1 vào lúc: Tháng Mười Hai 24, 2009, 06:37:28 PM »

Im so sorry Kirin I dont have the answer to your questions. I hope some of the advanceds can.
I do have a suggestion. You are doing the perfectly right thing when you are lying down. Thats what Uncle Tibu teahces. So do you want to try the followings?
+Relax your whole body. From your toes to your anus to your feet and hands.
+Breath in and out thru your nose AND belly. Details: When you inhale your belly raise up and it flattens down when you exhale. This is how a baby would breath and it helps the air flows better in your body, according to the yin-yang rule.
+When you inhale, wishper in your mind:"Im breathing in", exhale "Im breathing out". It helps lessen the chemicals that your body produces to calm itself.
+While waiting for your kasina, you can do this: close your eyes, look to the space in fornt of you, at the same level with your eyes, not too high up or low down. Pick a point right at the center. Then, draw numbers that looks like number on a digital clock, from 1 to 12.  Do like so: inhale, exhale, draw number 1. inhale, exhale, draw number 2.....
At first it can be hard, then the numbers may appear more visible.
Can you try that and see what it does to you? Smiley
Tibu
Master
Giới tính:
Bài viết: 5386

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #2 vào lúc: Tháng Mười Hai 24, 2009, 08:02:01 PM »

Hi Everyone.

I do not meditate that often. I don't plan to meditate. I just meditate when I like to.

When I meditate, I always do it while lying, because that is the position where I can best relax. What I do is to concentrate on my feet and my hands. Then I can feel something prickling in these parts of my body. Some minutes later I concentrate on my legs, my arms, my whole body. And I don't know what I'm feeling. Is it my "Chi"? Or is it just the blood that is running through my veins?

After about 15 minutes I also can feel this energy in my head. And it gets larger and larger and it circles faster and faster. It doesn't hurt... but it's so strong that sometimes I think it wanna explode or break out of my head.

But what is this feeling? Does anybody have the same experience???
Hello, you get the right posture, the right relaxation.
Because of no subject of meditation: You will have "Out Body Experience".
Will explain in details after Noel.

Kirin

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #3 vào lúc: Tháng Mười Hai 25, 2009, 11:56:20 AM »

Hi!

Thank you, i will wait for your explanation after x-mas.

Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum
Tibu
Master
Giới tính:

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #4 vào lúc: Tháng Mười Hai 26, 2009, 05:40:02 PM »

Hi Everyone.

Hi Everyone.

You are right this is your "Chi". By relaxing your body, your "chi" move and the more you relax, the more it amplified.

Trích dẫn
After about 15 minutes I also can feel this energy in my head. And it gets larger and larger and it circles faster and faster. .
Your "chi" move to your head, so is your soul. Those sensations, we call "Cận Định" (arammanūpanijjhāna). You can not control them. They come, go and react by themself.

Trích dẫn
It doesn't hurt... but it's so strong that sometimes I think it wanna explode or break out of my head.

Exploding? Not yet but after you have a compression in your head. It so strong that sometimes you think that you are going to died. You will hear an explosion (hand grenade explosion) by this explosion, your soul is pushed out of your body and you will have 'Out body experience".

The reason is: You do not have a subject of meditation. And you do not know how to manipulate your mind in the way to attain the high concentration in the right way.

We can help you out of those trouble:

Nhí have found your way.

Surprisingly it is not the "meditation way" but it is a kind of mixing thing: we call "Tịnh Độ"
1. You have to use your mind to draw a red dot as big as your small finger nail which is located in front of your ajna, and as far as an arm reach.
2. You have to repeat in your mind The Name Of A Buddha: A Mi Ta Bha. It does not sound like a lot of people usually chant, but it sounds as below:

AAAAAaaaaaa ....
Miiiiiiiii ...
Taaaaaa....
Bhaaaaaaa....

That's all.
« Sửa lần cuối: Tháng Hai 16, 2017, 08:26:20 PM gửi bởi hoasentrenda » Logged
rancon
Khách
« Trả lời #5 vào lúc: Tháng Mười Hai 26, 2009, 11:04:50 PM »

hey Kirin, serach for youtube clip of charlot church singing gospel songs. Its kinda like that. The sounds are stretch.....
It sure does takes Uncle Tibu quite a while to compose such a post Cheesy
bravo chú
Kirin

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #6 vào lúc: Tháng Mười Hai 27, 2009, 04:49:08 AM »

Hello Uncle Tibu, Ran Con & the Nhis,

thank you very much for finding out my kasina. I will try this out... Smiley

Om Ma Ni Pad Me Hum
MorninGlory

Bài viết: 12

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #7 vào lúc: Tháng Mười 05, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »

I think I experienced the same thing last few days. However, that night, I couldn't sleep deep and straight like other days before. Uncle Tibu, is that something wrong or normal?? Is it ok to go back to meditate after waking up in the middle of sleep??
Tibu
Master
Giới tính:

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #8 vào lúc: Tháng Mười 07, 2011, 04:34:19 AM »

I think I experienced the same thing last few days. However, that night, I couldn't sleep deep and straight like other days before. Uncle Tibu, is that something wrong or normal??
It's normal
Trích dẫn
Is it ok to go back to meditate after waking up in the middle of sleep??
Yes, we do like this every night.
Trang: [1]   Lên
  In  

Chuyển tới: