Hoa Sen Trên Đá

An Trú Chánh Niệm Đằng Trước Mặt

Tháng Mười Một 22, 2017, 02:05:52 AM *
Chào Khách. Bạn có thể đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký.

Đăng nhập với Tên truy nhập, Mật khẩu và thời gian tự động thoát
Tin tức     1 người đang vào nhập cốc. Tổng số nhập cốc: 1. Thời điểm cùng nhập cốc nhiều nhất: 12:34 AM

Trang chủ diễn đàn   Trợ giúp Tìm kiếm Lịch Đăng nhập Đăng ký  
Trang: [1]   Xuống
  In  
Tác giả Chủ đề: Alaska  (Đọc 3517 lần)
0 Thành viên và 1 Khách đang xem chủ đề.
Catherine Lestrange

Bài viết: 23

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« vào lúc: Tháng Sáu 18, 2009, 09:12:51 PM »

« Sửa lần cuối: Tháng Sáu 22, 2009, 11:36:55 AM gửi bởi Lestrange » Logged
alaska

Bài viết: 8

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #1 vào lúc: Tháng Sáu 22, 2009, 04:02:25 AM »

Hi Lestrange,

Thank you very much for your reply, and that you're a little bit understand me more. I definitely know the purpose of my this life already and just need to practise more effectively with Samatha. The method as I ever mentioned that " focus on ONE and Unique object" which I like most at the time being in meditation. The way and method I'm practising I also know it's hard for people to keep following up as the Buddha said before. You're right that I need to be more dedicated, more devoted to meditation but somehow my efforts still very weak and not continuous makes my meditation getting stuck! I has been trying to find the way out of this. It's sad that I haven't got a mentor which could advise me on this situations, and even though I've had some experience and also read some tactics in Meditation book such as "Purification paths", "Adhidhama" from original source this still doesn't help me much at the moment.

Since you said I can ask the method of your practise, may I ask you some simple questions and you just can say in brief:

1. What methods are you practicing?
2. The ultimate purpose(s) of your meditation?
3. Which are effect techniques you have when facing problems as I'm currently have?
4. At which level of meditation you think you can obtain, and when and how often you can repeat it?
5. Assump you can open your third eye and often, can you realise and know about me? Then give more advise specifically?

Thanks - Alaska.
Catherine Lestrange

Bài viết: 23

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #2 vào lúc: Tháng Sáu 22, 2009, 11:55:43 AM »

I practice samyak samadhi.
My purpose is to become at least Tu Đà Hường.
My purpose is to teach meditation for others.
I never face problems like that, I do everything in my own will when I have the health to do it.
I can control and repeat levels at my own will and only when I am healthy.
Yes, I can know and see you but the only advise that I can give to you now is take what you know and do it, don't read too many books that would confuse you. Just do what you know and ask me questions if you see something out of the ordinary.
alaska

Bài viết: 8

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #3 vào lúc: Tháng Sáu 30, 2009, 03:41:38 AM »

Thank you very much Lestrange for your advise.

I actually read your message last week but busy so that can reply you as soon as I want.

After having asked you, I also realised the answers to myself. You're right that I just need to focus on what I know and have, and keep practising. Though, I also discover to myself (again as before) that I need to change my habit & behaviours in mental life in that way that relevant to the level of progress I made in meditation or further progress in future. Otherwise, I get stuck again and again.

But I know that the knowing/saying is always easier than implementing. Despite how long it takes or will take me, I will continue changing myself and practising so that I can achieve my this life target.

I do wish you the same.

Alaska.
Trang: [1]   Lên
  In  

Chuyển tới: