Hoa Sen Trên Đá

An Trú Chánh Niệm Đằng Trước Mặt

Tháng Mười Một 22, 2017, 02:07:06 AM *
Chào Khách. Bạn có thể đăng nhập hoặc đăng ký.

Đăng nhập với Tên truy nhập, Mật khẩu và thời gian tự động thoát
Tin tức     1 người đang vào nhập cốc. Tổng số nhập cốc: 1. Thời điểm cùng nhập cốc nhiều nhất: 12:34 AM

Trang chủ diễn đàn   Trợ giúp Tìm kiếm Lịch Đăng nhập Đăng ký  
Trang: [1]   Xuống
  In  
Tác giả Chủ đề: The Life of Meditation  (Đọc 7896 lần)
0 Thành viên và 1 Khách đang xem chủ đề.
behattieu

Bài viết: 10

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« vào lúc: Tháng Một 15, 2012, 02:16:48 PM »

Hi HSTD,
I know you all probably know me already, but still I want to explain why I have this account.
My name is BHT and I already have one account on here. The name is still Be Hat Tieu and my guess is that  that answers one of your questions.
My guess is that you’re asking me why I have two accounts.
Well, my mom has been really tired, busy, and sick so she can’t translate for me sometimes, and I still want to help you guys in the best way I can. So I decide to make this account to help you and my mom.
Now for the real introduction,
Hi my name is Be Hat Tieu,
I have been meditating for 7 years. I have been threw a lot of adventures, and many ups and downs. I am very far in meditation and have had fun all the way. I want everyone one to have my experience and learn meditation just like I have. I know how hard it is and how life is hard sometimes, and that is why I made an account first place, to help you solve your problems and be there by your side the whole way thru the meditation process. I am also here to tell you about the things that happen in meditation and the things that you fear aren’t really scary. I hope I can be in the team and bring back English Corner.  
-Be Hat Tieu  
« Sửa lần cuối: Tháng Một 16, 2012, 10:57:58 PM gửi bởi behattieu » Logged
ntt
Khách
« Trả lời #1 vào lúc: Tháng Một 15, 2012, 04:49:01 PM »

Hi HSTD,
I know you all probably know me already, but still I want to explain why I have this account.
My name is BHT and I already have one account on here. The name is still Be Hat Tieu and my guess is that is answers one of your questions.
My guess is that you’re asking me why I have to accounts.
Well, my mom has been really tired and sick so she can’t translate for me sometimes, and I still want to help you guys in the best way I can. So I decide to make this account to help you and my mom.
Now for the real introduction,
Hi my name is Be Hat Tieu,
I have been meditating for 7 years. I have been threw a lot of adventures, and many ups and downs. I am very far in meditation and have had fun all the way. I wanted everyone one to have my experience and learn meditation just like I have. I know how hard it is and how life is hard sometimes, and that is why I made an account in the first place. To help you solve your problems and be there by your side the whole way thru. I am also here to tell you about the things that happen in meditation and the things that you fear aren’t really scary. I hope I can be in the team and bring back English Corner.  
-Be Hat Tieu  

[Tạm dịch theo yêu cầu của "little pepper" Cheesy]

Con biết mọi người biết con là ai, nhưng con muốn viết vài dòng tại sao con có thêm account này cũng với tên là Be Hat Tieu (viết dính liền).  Thỉnh thoảng, Mẹ con hay bị bệnh nên không thể dịch được những bài viết của con, và con muốn giúp mọi người bất cứ lúc nào con có thể, nên con làm account này để đỡ bớt cho Mẹ con khỏi dịch và cũng giúp mọi người tiện hơn.

Con là Be Hat Tieu đã tập thiền được 7 năm rồi.  Con đã trãi qua nhiều kinh nghiệm lý thú cũng như thăng trầm qua tu tập.  Con đã đi một bước khá xa trong lĩnh vực thiền định và khám phá nhiều niềm vui và thú vị qua thiền.  Con cũng muốn mọi người nếm được niềm vui này như con đã có.  Con biết tu tập không phải lúc nào cũng dễ dàng nên con tạo account này giúp mọi người giải đáp những khúc mắt trong tu tập và những trở ngại lo lắng không cần thiết thường xảy ra khi tập, và có thể cùng nhau tiến tu.  Hy vọng con có thể cùng với mọi người làm sống lại diễn đàn English Corner.

- Be Hat Tieu
hoasentrenda
Administrator

Bài viết: 696

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #2 vào lúc: Tháng Một 15, 2012, 05:51:28 PM »

Dịch xuất sắc.
Well done, ntt.

An Trú Chánh Niệm Đằng Trước Mặt
behattieu

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #3 vào lúc: Tháng Một 15, 2012, 06:44:52 PM »

HEY HSTD!
Since today is the day most of us are giving praise to Ong Tao. I want to explain something. The story is a story about regret and choosing the wrong road will lead you back to where you started. THIS STORY IS A STORY.  None of it is really true, but I still like the story and how it points back to karma. The real Ong Tao is just about how 3 spirits come and give you praise or dishonor. The first spirit is the spirit of good luck, the next one is good will, and last but not least the spirit of good household. This is it. They protect and give us good will, but the real mystery is how each one died…
behattieu

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #4 vào lúc: Tháng Một 22, 2012, 07:21:59 PM »

Blind
A smile everyday so life can go on.
So everyone can be happy and everyone stays calm.
A world that seems peaceful is a lie at best
Because we the people are never at rest
My smile doesn't mean anything
If inside I feel like nothing
Yes, the world is blind you see
Because if it wasn't it would see the real me
And life wouldn't see the smile I wear
But the sadness in my heart ,that would be shared
Only the people who really love me you see
Wouldn't be blind and see the darkness that surrounds me.

A heart of gold can rust at best
See, the truth is the real test
Are you still blind from what you see?
Or do you really think this is the real me?
I smile and laugh so you can too.
But if I am faking what will you do?
Can you tell from my real smile to my fake?
Or do you not have what it takes?
You see the world can only see my smile
But my love ones know I won't be ok for awhile
Lying to myself saying it's fine
Even though I know I am lying

Maybe it is not you who is blind
But maybe I am
Darkness that will close me eyes
Before my light goes out, before I die
Am I blind from who I am
Or do I just really want to understand
My life is in pain but my friends leave me behind
But again people just laugh
Since I went blind
So just leave me here, all alone
Will I be loved or ever find a place to call home
Will I survive in this darkness alone
Or be scared all my life and never find home
No I will fight alone and cry alone
As I hide this pain again... But
I will stay the same for yes I am blind
And that is how I am going to die

A Feeling of sadness and regret
Everyone gets this feeling in their life I get this feeling sometimes as well.

babong

Bài viết: 25

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #5 vào lúc: Tháng Một 24, 2012, 02:48:50 PM »

Hi Be Hat Tieu...Chu Quang happens to stop by this forum and reads your poem today.  Want to sincerely share with Be a story about Milarepa herein.

Long ago, when Milarepa, the greatest yogi of Tibet, went to a secluded place at Nyi Shang Gur Da Mountain on the border between Nepal and Tibet.  He saw a black, many-spotted deer ran up, badly frightened.  Arose with an unbearable compassion, Milarepa thought, "It is because of the evil karma that this deer has acquired in the past that he was born in such a pitiable form. Though he has not committed any sinful deeds in this life, he must still undergo great suffering. What a pity! I shall teach him the Mahayana Dharma and lead him to eternal bliss." 

Thinking thus, Milarepa sang the following song to the deer:

"I bow down at the feet of Marpa;
Pray, relieve the sufferings of all beings!

Listen to me, you deer with sharp antlers!
Because you want to escape
From something in the outer world,
You have no chance to free yourself
From inner blindness and delusions.

With no regret or sadness
Forget you mind and outer body-
The time has come for you
To renounce all blindness and delusion.

Ripening Karma is fearful and compelling,
But how can you escape from it
By fleeing with your delusory body?

If escape is what you want,
Hide within Mind's essence;
If you want to run away,
Flee to the place of Bodhi,
There is no other place of safe refuge.

Uprooting all confusion from your mind,
Stay with me here in rest and quiet.
At this very moment the fear of death is full upon you;
You are thinking, "Safety lies on the far side of the hill;
If I stay here I shall be caught!"
This fear and hope is why you wander in Samsara.
I shall now teach you the Six Yogas of Naropa,
And set you to practicing Mahamudra."

With Hugs and Love,

Quang Bui
behattieu

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #6 vào lúc: Tháng Một 27, 2012, 05:01:52 PM »

Thank you babong for the poem I am so happy you can find a relationship
to mine.
But what I really want to know is if anyone can really find out what
Blindness really is and how people who mediate relate to blindness.

rancon
Khách
« Trả lời #7 vào lúc: Tháng Một 27, 2012, 05:48:35 PM »

Hi there bb master Wink

I am just like you, blind inside
But you see the way and you found the light
From where you are, you probably cry
For us - you loved ones, are so blind.

People are blinded by greed, desire, hurtful feelings, and so much more
We try so hard and work our life for all those things
And yes, we smile, the happy smile, when those things are in our hands
But once they vanished, we realized how blind we were.

So when I closed my eyes, I can't see
The outside world suddenly went blank, and I'm blind
Though I can hear my mind, can see me from the inside
I realized I am no longer blind.

The golden light, the only truth
It's the way home, that's where I'm safe
I didn't need to smile, I'm happy inside
With you, with them, with everyone
Once you found the light you are no longer blind.

This is how I felt. Hopefully it is close to what you wanted to say. Grin
babong

Bài viết: 25

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #8 vào lúc: Tháng Một 29, 2012, 09:52:57 PM »

Bé Hạt Tiêu and Rắn Con ơi.  I am grateful for the thoughts that you have shared.   Though my dharma intellect is quite limited, I can, since you asked, certainly add on a few words herein, based on what I personally have and am still learning, knowing, experiencing, recognizing, and practicing.  

Blindness has been with me since the moment I was born to this “so-called human samsaric” realm - for more than 4 decades.  A while ago, fate has brought me back to my spiritual root and under the continuing guidance and blessings of my root guru, I was fortunately led to read and learn a precious teaching from Buddha Vajradhara, the Primordial Buddha (Vietnamese: Phổ Hiền Như Lai).  I was so emotionally moved with tears for what I have learned and been able to recognize it, not only just for myself but for everyone – all beings.  

Below is part of the teaching of Buddha Vajradhara:

“From the beginning you beings are deluded
Because you do not recognize the Awareness of the Ground
Beings thus unmindful of what occurs is delusion
…………………………………………………………………
From this delusive state comes a sudden fainting away
And then a subtle consciousness of wavering fear.
From that wavering there arises a separation of self
And the perception of others as enemies.

Gradually the tendency of separation strengthens,
And from this the circle of samsara begins.

Then the emotions of the five poisons develop
The actions of these emotions are endless.
You beings lack awareness because you are unmindful,
And this is the basis of your going astray.
……………………………………………………………….
Innate unawareness means unmindfulness and distraction.
Imputing unawareness means dualistic thoughts towards self and others.
Both kinds of unawareness are the basis for the delusion of all beings.”

Yes, I have been blinded because of my unmindfulness and my self-grasping & dualistic mind!  Our primordial mind or the nature of mind always has no objective, and is free from elaboration, free from hope and fear, free from all desire, without attachment to anything whatsoever, without anything to achieve, any act of achieving, or ones who achieves.  There is no one to blame for the blindness but myself.  And I too once in while had sadness about perverted, worldly activities, and wanted to leave far behind the objects of generating attachment and aversion!  Simply put, whenever ones begins (or continues) to grasp, ones has created the cause of samsara.  Whenever ones stops to grasp, there is no cause of samsara.   Easier said than done, but doable with efforts, patience, and perseverance!   I remind myself to keep cultivating compassion with efforts until they become effortless and unfabricated, keep meditating, keep trying to be more and totally attentive with my conscious or knowing awareness, keep practicing and practicing.  

When ones gets sick in the body, ones should first try to wish to take on his/her ongoing suffering like those of many other sentient beings and experience it for everyone.  At that very moment, while the mind is filled with a stream of arising and appearing thoughts, ones should try to separate the mind from the body and meditate to watch the mind itself - literally watching the knowing awareness that recognizes those appearing thoughts!  There is nothing to be seen or found in that awareness but the empty space-like essence (all thoughts suddenly disappear too), and keep holding onto it for as long as possible.  All suffering has its place in the self-grasping mind, but it is just temporary.  When ones tries not to fixate on the suffering, the suffering is liberated, and if ones thinks about it again, ones feels the suffering!

With much love to all,

Quang
« Sửa lần cuối: Tháng Một 29, 2012, 10:20:52 PM gửi bởi babong » Logged
behattieu

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #9 vào lúc: Tháng Hai 08, 2012, 07:26:18 PM »

Demons and Ghosts
PART 1
I think everyone on HSTD knows what a demon is and what a ghost is, but do you actually know what they are? I know that they take bodies, but that is pretty much all you people talk about when the words demons and ghost appear on a post. I know it is wrong to take other people’s souls but if you knew the real story, I bet you wouldn’t so negative, if you knew the story from the beginning. First off, everything starts as a soul.
Ghosts
When you are sad all your life and the sadness takes over your body, it feels like the world is a hard and cruel place. After you die you it was probably by
A)   A ghost stealing your whole body and taking over the rest of your life
B)   Dying for all the sadness
The feeling surrounds your body and your soul comes into a state deep depression. It feels like your all alone. Like everyone is against you, all you can do is cry. This is why a ghost crying all there life. HERE IS THE PART YOU NEED TO KNOW! They have a feeling of sorrow and don’t want us to turn into them. They want us to be happy and live a happy future. So they find people who are in a state of depression for a long time and take over their body slowly, thinking that it would help them lose their state of depression and find a better life. The soul slowly losses its body without realizing, and losses its body forever and becomes a ghost themselves. There are only 2 ways out.
A)   Get over your depression and become “truly” happy
B)   Practice Meditation and find a way out of your dark aura
I recommended B it is easier to Practice Meditation and find your way out of your depression. A in this case is harder than it sounds.  Depression can be very dangerous and it can hurt you in many ways.
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF HOW THIS WORKS AND WHAT YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR IN DEEP DEPRESSION AND GET YOUR BODY TAKEN BY A GHOST. YAY STORY TIME!
   I am going to tell you a TRUE story about  a person about to be taken over by ghosts and I will try to fill their shoes and PRETEND to be like them.
   “A LIFE of LIVING can HURT us. I have lived in a POOR village ALL MY LIFE, and my parents are very STRICT and very ABUSIVE. I have been though a lot in my life and remembering my childhood is the WORST of it all. My parents died a few years ago and I have NOTHING LEFT. Now I am leaving for America and for a future so I can forget my past and MOVE ON.  When I got there, NOTHING I did was as planned. At least I got a job so I can LIVE. Every one of my co workers makes FUN of where I am from and how I look. Life is DIM in my eyes. A world that is said to have given me FREEDOM, yet I feel the SAME. I am left this way.  I am ALONE. Then my life change when I fell in LOVE with a beautiful women. She was smart and funny; she was the one who made my life better. For once in my life I felt…. HAPPY.  It was a good feeling, the feeling of LOVE I don’t feel so LONELY.  I was going to ask for her hand in marriage. I was OVERJOYED with HAPPINESS that day, but I didn’t know that was going to be the day I was torn into two. She said she NEVER really LOVED me, that I wasn’t really that IMPORTANT to her. She told me to FORGIVE and FORGET about her. “MOVE ON!” Life has given no hope for me or for ANYONE. It was MY FAULT. I wasn’t PERFECT ENOUGH for her. I am a TERRIBLE being. If the world hates me I should die before IT GETS WORSE. WAIT….I’ll wait for her. I will do anything to be more perfect for her. EVEN if everyone said I AM NOT THE ONE FOR HER. I know SHE will come back. If LIFE gives my NOTHING SHE is my SOMETHING. NO ONE ELSE can tell me otherwise. YET, I KNOW she doesn’t deserve someone like me…a nobody like me. I am nothing, I have nothing: I am worth nothing. I am the cause of everyone’s troubles and hardship. I HAVE NOTHING LEFT IN THIS LIFE.”
In the story above the person has been sad all their life, Having a rough time. I bet it was really hard. They were happy at a moment of their lives but still it ended in heart break. From this person’s eyes that was all they saw. If we saw it from a sibling’s maybe the outcome would be different. Again this is a real story and this person did have siblings, but by now the person in this story has be taken by the ghost, and yes they were taken. I am not saying the feeling of loneliness is the only feeling that can take you body away from you. Ghosts can take away your soul if you’re: sad, lonely, heartbroken, scarred by a memory, wanting love, etc.
behattieu

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #10 vào lúc: Tháng Hai 24, 2012, 09:33:28 PM »

Demons and Ghosts
Part 2
Hey HSTD! Be Hat Tieu here again, last time I posted part 1 of this topic. I want you to ask as many questions as you like. This topic is about 2 parts long. This topic is important in the Life of Meditation. These creatures are mistreated a lot but I bet everyone has been taken before and should know that this is their choice. Even the masters of Meditation in the past have been taken. I know what you’re thinking, “They’re masters they can’t be tricked so easily!” but you got to remember that once they were like you, a person who was just beginning in meditation and have been threw many problems. They found a way to become a master. They weren’t born one.
Demons
   When you are sad all your life, this sadness can become anger in a very short time period. This feeling goes through the body and causes rage. You feel like the world is against you and you have nothing. You hate everyone and blame the world for your problems. The reasons of your death were either:
A)   A demon stealing your whole body and taking over your life
B)   Dying with your anger and becoming a demon yourself
This world is cruel but there is a positive side to it. This feeling takes over your brain and you can’t think about anything other than the misery you are in. Blaming the world doesn’t help you case, but you find it the only way that will make you better, blaming the world.
Demons are not as well hearted as ghosts. They don’t mean any harm though. They have to smile at everything, even your misery. Just think of it like a curse. They kill people and hurt people but not for their enjoyment. They do it because their souls have been taken over by your anger against the world. They smile at your pain but even if they want to cry the smile on, sometimes hurting their loved one.  They don’t want to but they hurt them because of the choices they made. They go into other peoples’ body so that person can feel the pain they felt, the pain that made them this way.
Getting out of this state is harder than of a ghost. I find the only way you can get this feeling out of your soul and body is to meditate. This is important to know in the life of meditation. You need to know that they are not as bad as you think they are, but they are still a very dangerous being. HSTD now I need all of you to think.  Have I been angry before? Have I been in a fight before? Have I ever thought that the world is against me? If you answered no to any of these… You are lying to yourself. Everyone has been at this state before and it only depends on how far you think to these topics are. Everyone on HSTD needs to think about how demons are in our lives because we all have problems. This world that we all live on aren’t perfect, but it still is the place we live on we must try to enjoy it, and for the people who think Atula and demons are the same you are so wrong but I am not going into that detail just yet since that is not about our topic. I hope you have a good life and hope your meditation is going well.
-Be Hat Tieu
Any questions? I would love to answer them! Helping you is what I am here for please post as many question as you like and remember HSTD is like a family your question is not only helping you but everyone on HSTD! So go ahead reply to this and ask question! Go ahead you know you want to!

Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin
behattieu

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #11 vào lúc: Tháng Hai 24, 2012, 11:09:58 PM »

The World of Hinta Fourtunia
Chapter 1
Evil's Child
   A world of silence and harmony can be crushed by one small arugement. Does it have to be this way? The world they live on, crushed by themselves, but they can not see it with their own eyes. Only the girl, who was said to bring misfortune could see this pain and suffering and die from their own foolish minds. Hinta was 4 years old when her parents left her. She was small and weak and no one wanted her. She was known to the world as a monster. Her parents where sent to be killed for having a demon child. You see, Hinta lives in a world not like our own, this planet is called Fourtunia. Fourtunia is split into four territories, The Imarega, The Fairiea, The Deathrean, and The Unknown.  Hinta was given life from two Deathreans, Iria and Demain. (Deathrean are said to be the spirits who control shadows and the powers of darkness.) This is very normal  for two Deathreans to wed and have a small child but for some reason… Hinta was different. Her love of  nothing and fear of nothing brought her parents to worry. She was emotionless. Life to her was dull and dim.  Her parents felt like she was losing her mind. Everyday she became more and more lifeless. Dying from something it was like nothing the world of  Fourtunia has ever seen before. Her parents became concern after her second birthday
   She never spoke a word or said anything on her first year on Fourtunia, neither the second. "She is growing into a darker time Iria," Demain stated looking at his poor daughter."She is very different yes I must admit," Iria was worried, but then again what parent wouldn't be. Hinta walked up to her mother and father with dim eyes. "Mother, that tree over there where the children are playing," Hinta spoke with a slowly soft voice, " It will die soon mother… it is crying to me." This was remarkable. Hinta for the first time in her life has spoken, her family standing in awe, but what made everyone worry was what she had said. What did she mean by the tree was crying to her? This was very strange for a three year old to have a very deep thinking and understanding of these world. "Yes mother, its tears are falling in the same beat as the soft rain…. as the children are playing by it, it is crying and singing to me mother," Hinta spoke in a very smooth voice. She smiled and said " Everything must die one day, I guess that day was my day, I sing this song for only you, and hear these words are my story and my truth." She fainted to the floor listening to the tree's melody. She hummed it softly to herself over and over. "Hear the words of the angels' voices and here I come as they sing to me as I am singing them to you." She fell asleep in her mother's arms.

Day after day her life got stranger. The tree that was said to be dying was cut down a week after she told her mother and father. Many of the things she had said was coming true. Her parents were scared to hear what Hinta was going to say next. Fear hit the family, it was a strange for their daughter to act so… lifeless. Deathreans were the most feared creatures in Fourtunia but somehow Hinta was not like a Deathrean, she was different than an other creature on the planet of Fourtunia. The Deathreans called her the bewitched child, after word has spread about her more and more people called her the daughter of the devil. She was never loved or was treated normally by anyone she was cursed forever this way.

Months had pasted and the four nations had to do something about this monster that has come into their grasp. "The devil has given us his best warrior, his daughter," The leader of the Imarega had stated directly after the meeting began.(Imarega are creatures who are very brave and stubborn they have warrior fighting spirit and demand to have it their way they are known as the dumb warriors in the four nations.)  "She is a monster that needs to be stopped! I can't have my people in fear of a small fragile looking child any longer! She has caused misery throughout the four nations far enough! The Deathrean are scum and evil but we all know that they cannot even stand this infant then why do you suppose the others nations can Deathrean! Answer me that! War has begun between the four nation and that child is making things worse! If you want this war to end Deathrean you must kill the child and her guardians before the devil commands our world to be eliminated. Think… yes, think."  The leader of the Imarega was red to the face and the four nations looked at themselves. Yes, the war was going on and they meet up again to talk about a child that is not even four? What strange thoughts of the Imarega, what strange thoughts indeed.

*This is only Chapter 1 there will be more of this story later*
lotusviet

Bài viết: 204

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #12 vào lúc: Tháng Hai 24, 2012, 11:29:24 PM »

Your stories – writing in Vietnamese or English – are always attractive
Waiting for another.... lecture
Cheers with thousand smiles
 Smiley Smiley Smiley...............
rancon
Khách
« Trả lời #13 vào lúc: Tháng Hai 26, 2012, 10:54:53 PM »

Dear BHT,

Reading about Hinta sends chills to my spine. Hinta is like my heart and soul, and the 4 teritories are the four things/feelings/intuitions  inside of me (Im still searching for the right words to describe them). For example: Imarega sounds like ignorant and anger mixed together.

There are so many things to  think and say about Hinta. I hope you will find some inspiration to go on with the story. I did a rough translation in your vietnamese blog Be Hat Tieu. Hopefully I could translate what you mean to the others who dont read english.

Take care!
behattieu

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #14 vào lúc: Tháng Hai 28, 2012, 10:18:10 PM »

Chapter 2
The War Between the Four Nations
   The meaning of life, if you were to ask me this question I would just reply with a question, what is your hope in this life, what is your meaning? This is how Hinta saw the world and what she asked herself. What is the meaning of life? What was the meaning of hope? What was the meaning of war? She would go on and on without saying anything to anyone but herself. Hinta was all alone with nothing but herself.
   The days pasted by so slowly that it felt like the world wanted to stop, that no one wanted to live in peace anymore. The feeling of darkness filled the air as the Deathrean have not killed the demon child the war between them has now begun again and this time one of them shall win or they all die from their hatered of each other. Hinta was not to know of when her death to be was but still the words left erased by the people were not as big as they thought they were. Hinta was only a child so her own death seem to evade her own grasp. She was emotionless as ever. Her mother wanted no more of this demon child rumors she thought that if she took her to the garden temple that maybe it would clear Hinta mind and she would be fine. "Fresh air sooths the mind," Iria stated calmly as she walked her little daughter to the temple. She was scared that people might look at Hinta and run ,but a last, no one did. No one actually knew what the daughter of the devil looks like which was a good thing that the rumors were way off about Hinta.
   After arriving at the temple Hinta just stood there in awe of what she saw before her. It was a map of the nations and the temple was held together by each one. She looked at her mother but what her mother saw shocked her, Hinta for the first time had tears in her eyes, "M-mother w-why did you have to show me this?' Hinta whimpered to her mother with her big brown eyes. Iria looked shocked ,never in her life had she seen her daughter cry over anything. "What is the matter? You’re my sweet little girl I don't want you to cry o.k.?" Iria cried out to her child seeing her daughter actually having a heart filled hers. Hinta wiped her tears, "Mother  people are going to die in this war right? I see that we are going to die too; it is not fair you didn't do anything Mother, why are you going to die?" Iria looked stunned, her daughter, her 3 year old daughter knew about the war between the four nations, and now she is said to be killed by it. This world has been cruel. Killing a little girl and her parents just because of what people have said. Just because she had a power like no other, the power of the third eye. Hinta cried her eyes out while her mother held her close, still in shock of what her daughter has stated to her.

Day after day Hinta repeated the number of people who were killed in this war . She cried as she looked out her window. "My beloved god, please, bring these innocent people to heaven they have done no harm here. They were commanded to do such deeds." Even though she knew of  her own death she prayed and prayed for the people who were dying each day from the war Their deaths were their own choice, so that they  defend their beloved nation. The love from this small young girl was strong. She didn't care about her own death she only cared about others. She knew what this world meant to her now. She knew what she was created to do,to create peace between the four nations. To end the war that would kill all ,but what she didn't know was that she was going to be killed herself. Be killed in the war she wanted to stop. Why would the deathrean want to kill a small girl that wanted peace in their nation? Why would they want to kill a girl who had a  mind and heart as big as hers? Even though she was a little different they had to kill her? What did she do to deserve this? Why did the Deathrean have to kill this one girl? The questions ran on and on. What Choice did they have?   
   The truth was that the Deathrean had no choice to the matter, what were they to do? Now that the four nations are at battle nothing will stop them. Every inch of their harmony and peace… gone.  People are dying and friends and family are being torn apart. Even if they kill the child nothing would end this war. "Life and harmony of the nations can not be contained, we are running into the devil's territory and we can't even see that!"
The leader of Fairiea stated, " If the devil himself finds out about the war he will take our lives! Are we willing to take that chance and pay the price in blood and guts?!?" The Fairiea had a point to their speaking. Even if this war would end tomorrow the price that they already had to pay for the devil was big. Are they about to risk it all for an even worst sort of fate? Yes, to them one nation and only one nation can kill the daughter of the wicked. The most powerful nation can kill both her and her father and bring back peace and harmony to the world. Even though the Fairiea were kind hearted people who never start their own battles, this time they must. They must do it by the name of all that is just and protect the people they love and care for. (Fairiea are creatures that only care about peace and harmony, they hate to starts battles and/or wars. They are called the prey of the four nations.) " This must end now the war between our nations has gone far enough! The war will end and the Fairiea with be victorious!" The leader of the Fairiea boomed. What has this war become? Slowly eating people and changing who they really are. Life can be cruel but how harsh can it get? The Fairiea sets that to a whole new level.  This war has showed the darkest side in people and show how evil the world can become. Knowing that the world of a flower can have its bloody thorns.

*This is only chapter 2 will write more later on*
Any questions? I would love to answer them! Helping you is what I am here for please post as many question as you like and remember HSTD is like a family your question is not only helping you but everyone on HSTD! So go ahead reply to this and ask question!
GiacTanh

Bài viết: 165

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #15 vào lúc: Tháng Tư 03, 2012, 02:11:08 PM »

HEY HSTD!
Since today is the day most of us are giving praise to Ong Tao. I want to explain something. The story is a story about regret and choosing the wrong road will lead you back to where you started. THIS STORY IS A STORY.  None of it is really true, but I still like the story and how it points back to karma. The real Ong Tao is just about how 3 spirits come and give you praise or dishonor. The first spirit is the spirit of good luck, the next one is good will, and last but not least the spirit of good household. This is it. They protect and give us good will, but the real mystery is how each one died…

They protect and give us good will, but the real mystery is how each one died… have anything to do with Ong Tao?

BHT, please elaborate some more ...
behattieu

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #16 vào lúc: Tháng Tư 03, 2012, 08:48:53 PM »

They protect and give us good will, but the real mystery is how each one died… have anything to do with Ong Tao?
Well first off if you understood the top of the paragraph you could actually understand the real question in front of you. Why are they spirits in the first place? Everyone starts as a soul and becomes something else due to karma and time. So the story of Ong Tao may not be true but there is a story behind it. The story of how Ong Tao came to be how he died and became a spirit and do what he does now. The story of the three spirits and how they died is the story of Ong Tao.
GiacTanh

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #17 vào lúc: Tháng Tư 04, 2012, 03:11:01 PM »

Well first off if you understood the top of the paragraph you could actually understand the real question in front of you. Why are they spirits in the first place? Everyone starts as a soul and becomes something else due to karma and time. So the story of Ong Tao may not be true but there is a story behind it. The story of how Ong Tao came to be how he died and became a spirit and do what he does now. The story of the three spirits and how they died is the story of Ong Tao.

Got it! Thank you BeHatTieu  Smiley

Do you mind to tell the STORY of how each one died mysteriously?
GiacTanh

Xem hồ sơ cá nhân
« Trả lời #18 vào lúc: Tháng Tư 10, 2012, 01:24:57 PM »

Demons and Ghosts
PART 1
I think everyone on HSTD knows what a demon is and what a ghost is, but do you actually know what they are? I know that they take bodies, but that is pretty much all you people talk about when the words demons and ghost appear on a post. I know it is wrong to take other people’s souls but if you knew the real story, I bet you wouldn’t so negative, if you knew the story from the beginning. First off, everything starts as a soul.

First off, everything starts as a soul.

A neutral soul?  Meaning, is it neither sad nor happy?

Are there any other kind of souls?  Meaning, demons and ghosts are not existed yet ...

Ghosts
When you are sad all your life and the sadness takes over your body, it feels like the world is a hard and cruel place. After you die you it was probably by
A)   A ghost stealing your whole body and taking over the rest of your life
B)   Dying for all the sadness

As you saying, "When you are sad all your life and the sadness takes over your body, it feels like the world is a hard and cruel place."

Meaning: first off, everything starts as a neutral soul was not happy nor sad and later in life it had encountered sadness or unhapiness that led "sadness" taken over the body, right?

But what is "sadness"?  A feeling of one's soul that reacted "differently" before a situation, scenario etc ... from one soul to another?

Because, if first off - everything starts as a soul with the same structure, setup, design etc ... then every soul must have had "reacted the same" right?

If not, then everything starts as a soul with different structure, setup, design etc ... at the beginning - was it not?

Before we move on, I just want to be clear at this state first.

Thank you BeHatTieu

Giac Tanh
Trang: [1]   Lên
  In  

Chuyển tới: